New! Medway Family Information Service Directory and Website
The Medway Family Information Service (FIS) forms part of the Early Years Sufficiency Team (EYST), led by the programme lead Deborah Allcorn.
The EYST secured a bid from the Department for Education to replace the old FIS system with a new FIS Website and Family Information Service online Directory.
The Family Information Service Directory can be accessed online 24 hours a day. It offers information that supports family life and enables searches including:
· Childcare - Choices in childcare and guidance
· Family Hubs - Venues, activities and services
· Health and Well-being - Services available and guidance
· Schools and Learning - Education across all age ranges and how to apply
· Local activities - Activities for all ages available locally
Send Local Offer:
The SEND local offer was previously a directory of services held under the Family Information Service but now this has been separated to become a standalone SEND Directory with a separate webpage. Families will still be able to link to the SEND Local Offer through the FIS.
Take a look at the new Medway Family Information Service Website and Directory. Medwayfis.com
If you would like a service added to the Directory please contact Gilly Gay on 01634 338676 or 332195