The Medway Family Information Service (FIS) forms part of the Early Years Sufficiency Team (EYST), led by the programme lead Deborah Allcorn.
The EYST secured a bid from the Department for Education to replace the old FIS system with a new FIS Website and Family Information Service online Directory.
The Family Information Service Directory can be accessed online 24 hours a day. It offers information that supports family life and enables searches including:
· Childcare - Choices in childcare and guidance
· Family Hubs - Venues, activities and services
· Health and Well-being - Services available and guidance
· Schools and Learning - Education across all age ranges and how to apply
· Local activities - Activities for all ages available locally
Send Local Offer:
The SEND local offer was previously a directory of services held under the Family Information Service but now this has been separated to become a standalone SEND Directory with a separate webpage. Families will still be able to link to the SEND Local Offer through the FIS.
Take a look at the new Medway Family Information Service Website and Directory. Medwayfis.com
If you would like a service added to the Directory please contact Gilly Gay on 01634 338676 or 332195