SLA Online - packages and services for 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018
Packages and services for the period 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018 are now available for purchase via the SLA Online system.
To ensure that we are able to deliver your requirements from 1 September, please can you place your orders no later than close of business on 21 July 2017.
Please note that there are no new packages available for the following services, as the packages previously available are still current:
· SIMS – current package runs from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
· The Key – current package runs from 1 Apr 2017 to 31 August 2018
If you haven’t purchased The Key for the current year and still wish to, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. NB: AASSA support packages for Sept 2017 – Aug 2018 have previously been agreed by schools, and therefore no packages appear in the brochure.
If you have any queries about the 2017/18 buyback process please don’t hesitate to contact:
SLA Online 'Groups' AKA School forums/resources
Instructions for school business managers and finance officers to set up school staff so that they can access 'Groups' AKA School Forums.
Also attached is a guide to access the resources section on SLA Online (page 2 of guide to accessing forums)
Upgrades to SLA Online
Frontline Data, our software development partners, have recently made some changes to SLA Online, these are particularly visible in the Training area. Very soon we will be making further changes which will affect all users. Ahead of this I will provide a guide showing what the changes are, how they affect your school/service, and any changes to your responsibilities. To help users with these changes, Frontline Data have also published several more "How to.." guides in the Knowledge Base. This is a really good place to find out more about SLA Online and its potential. To access the Knowledge Base, click on the question mark at the top right hand corner of the screen.
SIB issue 257 - 2 May 2018
This will be the last edition of the SIB provided in this format. If you have any suggestions as to how the rollout of generic information to schools should continue, please email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this issue:
Ocelot and Just Education | Save your school money on supply!
Ocelot and Ricoh | Free ICT workshop sessions
MGfL April 2018-March 2019 – now available to purchase
SLA Online: changes to school email addresses
Business and Intelligence webpage
Key Stage returns
Summer School Census 2018
Update: Physical and Sensory Service
Schools’ scientists enter the dragons’ den
Discover how to be a green travel hero
Breakfast briefings and workshop for Medway schools and academies hosted by Medway Schools HR
Medway HR Services Training Programme 2017/2018
MGfL ICT technical forum
MGfL policy and practice
ICT Coordinators network meetings
SIB issue 256 - 18 April 2018
In this issue:
· Ocelot and Just Education | Save your school money on supply!
· Ocelot and Ricoh | Free ICT workshop sessions
· MGfL April 2018-March 2019 – now available to purchase
· SLA Online: changes to school email addresses
· Persistent absence
· Medway Network Chartered College of Teaching Inaugural Conference
· NELFT in Kent and Medway – Spring 2018 bulletin
· The Big Pedal, 23 April - 4 May 2018 – register your school now!
· Young Cooks 2018 is now open
· The Bright Spark Award - to infinity and beyond
· Spotlight on schools’ top literacy schemes
· National Walk to School Week 21-25 May 2018 – register now!
· Literacy leaders to meet Terry Waite
· Getting Medway's Young Citizens involved in the Community
· Going for a song - KM Walk to school song contest
· Buster’s Big Bash 2018
· Record reading figures revealed
· Bucket loads of fun for writing contest winner
Courses bookable via SLA Online:
· Medway HR Services Training Programme 2017/2018
. MGfL ICT technical forum
. MGfL policy and practice
. ICT Coordinators network meetings