Aims of the course By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Legislation – Introduction to the Control of Substance hazardous to Health Regulations 2002.
- Identifying hazardous substances (New and old Pictograms)
- The hierarchy of control
- The information provided on Manufacturer Safety data Sheet and how it can be used
- COSHH Assessments – what is a COSHH assessment? evaluating risks, how to the creation of COSHH assessments
- Identify COSHH Substances
- Understand the information provided on Manufacturers Safety Data Sheets
- Create COSHH assessments for Hazardous substances
This Control Of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training course is designed to give workers knowledge of the risks surrounding working with hazardous substances, also included is how to undertake a COSHH assessment and ensure that you understand how to work safely with hazardous substances.
Please note in the event that you cancel your place the following charges will apply:
Between 1 and 7 days – 100% of total cost
Between 8 and 14 days – 75% of total cost
Between 15 and 21 days – 50% of total cost
Between 22 and 28 days – 25% of total cost