This session has been designed to support with managing the conduct of employees in a proactive way.
It will cover the main principles of the school's Disciplinary policy and how to apply it consistently; providing advice on reaching informal resolution. It will provide attendees with an understanding, process, framework and tool set to enable managers to undertake an investigation. We will cover:
- Examples of misconduct and the school's Code of Conduct
- The school's Disciplinary Policy & procedure and best practice approach
- The requirements of a good investigation
- Understanding the key role of the investigator
- How to complete a final report and what happens next
Benefits of attending:
- A better understanding of the school's Disciplinary procedure
- To learn a positive approach to resolving disputes in the workplace
- To learn the process of undertaking a formal disciplinary investigation
This session will run from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (including lunch) and will cost £70 per delegate.
Headteachers, members of the Senior Leadership Team, Business Managers and staff dealing with HR matters.