The course includes sessions on:
Asbestos Management and Management options should asbestos arise
- History of asbestos.
- Types of asbestos.
- Health hazards associated with asbestos.
- Products & Materials
- Course assessment - identifying asbestos products
- To provide an understanding of the health effects associated with asbestos materials
- To provide the attendees with an appreciation of the new legislation
- To enhance the awareness of employees in relation to asbestos containing materials
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify typical products & materials that contain asbestos.
- Understand the health hazards associated with asbestos.
- Know the responsibilities imposed by the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
Parking- free parking available at the Innovation Centre
Those who come into contact with materials which may contain asbestos and those who are in a controlling position for Asbestos Health & Safety management.