Aims of the course
• To ensure delegates gain an understanding of what a risk assessment and method statement is, what they should contain and how to complete one.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
• Identify common hazards and Evaluate their associated risks
• Demonstrate an understanding of the 5 steps to risk assessment
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Hierarchy of risk control
• Initiate suitable control measures to prevent harm
• Conduct a risk assessment which complies with relevant legislation
MGfL ICT Technical Forum
This meeting is for ICT technicians and coordinators
MGfL Policy and Practice
This meeting is for headteachers to discuss the policy and practice of ICT in schools.
Anxiety, Helping Children to Cope—A Structured Intervention
"Lego Therapy" is a flexible in-school provision which promotes the development of key communication skills, including attention and listening, vocabulary and concept development, sharing, collaboration, describing and explaining, turn taking, problem solving and conflict resolution.